We are proud to present the first documentary film under the project about Holocaust survivor, Lina Knator (Amato). Lina inspired the founding of the #GETPeaceProject. Filmmaker, Johnathan Andrews, presents the true story of Lina Kantor (Amato), one of the few remaining survivors of the Holocaust now residing in ...
Be a part of the #GETPeaceProject by becoming a member of the United World Nation (UWN) Network.
" The mission of the UWN is to develop sustainable solutions for issues in societies that cause tension and conflict, uniting people and building a better and safer world.
Enjoy the following benefits when you are a UWN member:
- Attend interesting and informative talks and events.
- Be the first to watch project documentary films.
- Support powerful important causes.
- Promote the spirit of the #GETPeaceProject.
- Opportunities to become actively involved in projects as Volunteer.
- Join the UWN Human Capacity Development Programme to stimulate your personal evolution.
- Your own Food Bank account is opened.