The activities of the #GETPeaceProject is divided into Seasons, each Season is a distinct period, usually 3 months. Operatives and Apprentice volunteers enroll to join one or more of the Seasons.
Season 1: Programme & Objectives
The programme and objectives for Season 1 of the #GETPeaceProject is summarized below.
Operatives and Apprentices comprise the team that will work on the following:
- The Plastic Recovery & Re-Production project.
- Developing the framework for the establishment of the UWN Food Bank.
- Creating the outline for the UWN Human Capacity Development programme.
- Expanding the UWN membership base.
Day-to-day activities will vary depending on your position and the department you operate in:
- Daily video production and coverage of the project for the online TV Channel
- Creating content for social media platforms
- Writing, filming, photo & video editing, script writing, presenting, graphic design, make-up
Project Management Department
- Strategic planning
- Project implementation
Human Resources Department
- Creating the UWN Human Capacity Development Programme
- Overseeing the Plastic Recovery & Re-Production project processes
Marketing & Sales Department
- Promotion of the #GETPeaceProject
- Bougeoir sales promotion
- Expanding the UWN membership base
- Public Relations